Face Shields to Donate
We have retooled our factory in East Boston from ski and snowboard production to making plastic face shields for all types of first responders and essential workers.
• 9.5" long x 13" wide plastic shield, 7 ml thickness
• Foam headband and 1" elastic fastener
• Non-sterile material, not FDA approved and not anti-fog
• Ideal for frontliners including non-medical fields
• Available in quantities of 10, 25, 50, or 100
UNIT COST: $3.50/ea.
If you are ordering shields to donate, your order will be fulfilled and delivered to frontline works we have contacted. So far donations have gone to local healthcare facilities, hospitals, Boston Homeless Shelter and the Red Cross.
If you would like to purchase shields and have them sent directly to someone, please place an Order here and use the shipping field to direct your shipment.