- Gear: Crampons - get some lightweight aluminum crampons. Even if there's an established booter you'll want the ability to pass people and avoid slipping. If you're looking for a third point of contact bring an ice axe for some of those steeper bootpacks.
- Sun: Follow the Sun and hit the lines as they warm up. Left Gully has the shortest exposure so that's best skied early while Right Gully and Lobster Claw are baking throughout the day. Look for temps in Jackson, NH to hit 50-60ºF to ensure the bowl will unlock after a cold night. Also remember, nothing good happens after 3pm when that shade line starts creeping across the bowl.
- Warm up: Start with some of the easier runs like Right Gully or Lower Chute before sending. It's good to figure out the feel of the snow and your skis before getting rowdy.
- Layer up: This is Mount Washington after all. Weather changes quickly and you'll want to stay comfortable which means bringing a shell, puffy, and mid layer. I also throw in an extra pair of gloves and some hand warmers because you never know how long you'll be out there.
- Enjoy the show: If you're coming up on the weekend embrace the chaos and enjoy the spectacle of spring skiing in the bowl. If you're lucky you'll see a little bit of everything - Cliff hucks, yard sales, and the full spectrum ski abilities with gear to match!
- Explore! There's a lot more to ski than Tucks. Go check out any of the neighboring ravines for a change of scenery and challenge yourself to ski something new once you've made your rounds in Tuckerman Ravine.
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/ – Amoxil Dose For 55 Pounds Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules ihh.vspv.parlorskis.com.jme.sj http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/ – Amoxicillin 500mg Amoxicillin 500 Mg Dosage twb.ojlv.parlorskis.com.gnk.gv http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/ – Amoxicillin Online Amoxicillin dne.qeea.parlorskis.com.dcx.ro http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/ – 18 Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules aos.koin.parlorskis.com.gio.bt http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/ – Amoxicillin Amoxicillin On Line tcv.szgu.parlorskis.com.rqw.mr http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/ – Amoxicillin 500mg Amoxicillin Online uhs.nnjr.parlorskis.com.pge.yt http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/ – Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules Amoxicillin 500 Mg Dosage jlk.mimy.parlorskis.com.jbz.wk http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/ – Buy Amoxicillin Online Without Prescription 18 sxs.fegc.parlorskis.com.ltq.ke http://mewkid.net/when-is-xuxlya/
While it has been years since I skied on the mountain it was a regular place to add a few days to the season. I like this post.. My favorite run is Hillman Highway. As to exploring don’t go alone. And remember if you drop into the great Gulf, you have to climb back out. Enjoy the celebration of spring in the ravine and look for our Canadian friends to be there May 21st, Victoria Day or the Queen’s Birthday.
Only skied Tuckerman once (being a flatlander) in a June many moons ago. Truly dig your posts and photos… and Squally with the built in crampons. Rip it up… keep up with your pup. Thanks for the great shots. Scooter…