Customer Relationship/Sales Associate - Parlor Custom Skis
40 hr per week, Normal business hours, some nights and weekends.
Pay Range 12-15$ per hour
Email Resume to Mark@ParlorSkis.com
Parlor is looking for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual customer service and sales efforts for the upcoming season. Parlor prides itself on providing a different buying experience from any other ski company, this person will be in charge of make sure that the customers get fit to the right ski and have a seamless experience buying their custom pair of skis. In this role you are the face of parlor, you are representing the brand at fundraiser, tradeshows, on the snow and at the shop. Being able to tell the Parlor story, talk about what it means to be a New England skier, and understand a skier in order fit them to the correct platform are all critical skills for the job. In this role you will be creating content, building relationships, and helping to establish the messaging behind Parlor as it grows as a brand.
- Managing the flow of customer Confirming and entering all customer orders
- Managing all orders and follow up communication through the back-end of website
- Shop tours and customer interaction/pick-up
- Schedule of graphics times and fittings for all customers
- Schedule customer pick up, mount skis if required, coordinate shipping/ delivery of skis.
- Managing CRM software (hubspot), following up with inquires
- Managing automated email campaigns
- Sourcing new lead opportunities
- Corporate Sales
- Responding to chat’s online
- Coordinate and attend all on snow demo events
- Coordinate and attend all off snow and marketing related events
- Strategic Planning for demo and events schedule
- Promotion and marketing materials for all events
The expected timeline for this position is September 1 to March 31st.